Who Can Apply:
• Resident of Anne Arundel County.
• Graduating high school senior of a public or accredited private high school or home-schooled program in Anne Arundel County.
• Minimum SAT composite score of 1100 or minimum ACT composite score of 25.
• Minimum weighted GPA of 3.5.
• Attend an accredited college or university as a full time student.
• Submit two (2) samples that demonstrate excellence in writing, which can include student newspaper articles, school magazine articles, yearbook work, and/or community or class writing projects.
• Declare an interest in pursuing a career in communications, business marketing or media.
• Experience with school or private publications, media (radio, tv, blog, etc.) and/or business communications is a plus.
Deadline: February 8, 2019