Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be an undergraduate or a graduate student attending a college or university in the U.S.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of enrollment.
- Applicants must write an essay of approximately 700-1000 words stating how the scholarship syncs up with the Applicant’s personal goals and what the Applicant’s plans are after college graduation.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0. A copy of your transcript is required.
- Applicant must include full name, address, email, and phone number.
Deadline: December 15, 2020
Learn More: https://www.crowdreviews.com/scholarship-program