Who Can Apply:
- Have a minumum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be African-American/Black and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need.
- Be currently classified as a college junior and enrolled in an accredited 4-year institution in the US. Students attending an HBCU will be given priority.
- A current academic transcript.
- A 1-page personal statement.
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member or administrator.
Deadline: November 23, 2020