Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be high school seniors through second-year students in college/art school.
- Applicant must be a resident of Washington County for the past 2 years.
- Applicant must be accepted at a college or art school to study photojournalism or photography as the major course of study.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide high school or college transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals in photography or photojournalism.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must provide a portfolio of 10 images of your photographic works. Images may vary in size and consist of prints or slides in black and white and/or color. Portfolios will not be returned. The portfolio evaluation will receive greater emphasis than grades in the selection process.
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019