Who Can Apply:
– Minimum GPA of a 3.0 of a 4.0 Scale
– Demonstrated unmet financial need (as verified by their college or university)
– Pursing an undergraduate degree or planning an graduate/professional degree in business (finance, accounting, human resources, analytics, communications, math, healthcare management, marketing). Please use 2017 classification when applying (for example: if you are a currently a sophomore, please select sophomore and not junior).
– Business students MUST attend an accredited four year undergraduate or master’s level program
– Students must be a US citizen or permanent legal resident
Submission: Student must submit a resume, essay and unofficial transcript for full consideration.
Deadline: March 30, 2018