D. Jack & Geraldine L. Gaido Memorial Scholarship (Deadline: April 1, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Chartiers-Houston High School or Trinity High School, including home schooled students residing within these two districts.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study and have at least a 2.75 or better (on a 4.0 scale) grade point average.
- Applicant must be seeking education in one of the following fields: medicine, business, or theology.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Deadline: April 1, 2019