Who Can Apply:
- Submit D.M.H. Scholarship Application.
- A 500 word typed essay on “Why I need support for my books”.
- The student must be in the 12th grade or in college during the current academic year of the scholarship.
- All students must be in good standing academically and also have good school attendance.
- Provide a high school or college transcript with scholarship application.
- Provide proof of economic hardship. Please supply FAFSA summary record.
- Copy of college acceptance letter for High School Seniors.
- Must reside in the United States.
- 500 word typed essay on “Why I need support for my books”.
- Official School Transcript
- FAFSA Summary Record
- College Acceptance Letter (For High School Students only)
- Proof of academic good standing and good school attendance
(School attendance records apply to High School Students only)
Deadline: March 17, 2017
Amount: $500.00 to $1,000.00
Learn More: http://revive-2.org/dmh-scholarship/applicants/