Who Can Apply:
- Be a woman 21-years-of-age or older
- Be a resident of the State of Maryland.
- Be officially accepted into a Bachelors or Advanced Degree program at an accredited Maryland academic institution, and intend to complete the degree.
- Carry a minimum of six hours per semester.
- Maintain at least a 3.0 grade point average (GPA)
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Applications must be submitted using the application form provided and all questions must be answered.
- Please submit a copy of current transcript
- Letters of reference are not required. However, the applicant may submit as many letters as she wishes.
Deadline: June 15, 2018
Learn More: http://www.bpwmaryland.org/scholarship_small.asp