Dallas Car Accident Lawyers Cancer Awareness Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- You or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer (any type)
- You have been accepted to or are currently enrolled in an accredited university in the U.S. (Both undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to apply)
- You have a minimum 3.0 GPA
Submission: Please select ONE of the listed topics below to write a 500-1000 word essay on:
- How has living with you or your loved one’s cancer diagnosis affected your plans in life especially with pursuing a higher education?
- What’s one thing you think would make the biggest difference in how our society treats cancer?
- What obstacles do people with cancer face that you would like the general public to know about?
Deadline: December 15, 2016