Who Can Apply:
- You or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer (any type)
- You have been accepted to or are currently enrolled in an accredited university in the U.S. (Both undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to apply)
- You have a minimum 3.0 GPA
Submission: Please select ONE of the listed topics below to write a 500-1000 word essay on:
- How has living with you or your loved one’s cancer diagnosis affected your plans in life especially with pursuing a higher education?
- What’s one thing you think would make the biggest difference in how our society treats cancer?
- What obstacles do people with cancer face that you would like the general public to know about?
In addition to answering the topic question, please also include a one-paragraph statement on how this scholarship would benefit you. This paragraph will not count towards the word count of your essay, however it will provide us with more insight on your personal situation as a student in need.
Deadline: June 15, 2021