Who Can Apply: The Fouquette Scholarship was created in honor of Dan Fouquette, one of the original founders of the St. Cloud National Bank in the early 1900’s. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist and encourage high school graduates who are pursuing a career in finance or business.
- High School Senior
- From: St Cloud Apollo, St Cloud Tech, Cathedral, Sartell, or Sauk Rapids
- Area of study: Business or Finance
- Planning to attend: Two or four year US-based college (full-time enrollment)
- Application General Questions
- Essay:Maximum 2 page double spaced: What are your career and educational goals and how do you plan to attain them?
- Statement of Need and Responsibility: Briefly share a personal, life, or family circumstance affecting your need for this scholarship.
- List of Activities for:1) Community Service i.e. civic and church volunteer activities; 2) Extracurricular School Activities i.e. school activities that are not graded; and 3) Work Experience
- Electronic Transcript: High School Students: You must enter the email address of your guidance office into the application at least 5 days prior to the deadline. This will allow your guidance officer to add your transcript to the application prior to the deadline.
Deadline: March 1, 2024