Who Can Apply: The Dana Whiting Law Scholarship is open to:
- Individuals who are pursuing a degree that relates to Estate Planning (e.g., Law, Accounting, Financial Planning, Life Insurance)
And meets one of the following criteria:
- Is a high school senior that has been accepted to a four-year university
- Is a full-time student attending a four-year university in the United States who carries a cumulative 3.5 or higher GPA
Submission: A 400-600 word essay based on one of the following questions:
- Why is it important for young adults to have an understanding of the estate planning process?
- Who is a family member or other notable person in your life who left a legacy that impacted you? Tell us about that individual and how they impacted your life.
- What kind of legacy do you hope to leave? How do you plan to create that legacy?
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Learn More: https://danawhitinglaw.com/scholarship/