Who Can Apply: For non-traditional aged single parents of Erie County, Ohio Eligibility criteria: Recipients must be returning to school after an interruption in education or continuing in a degreed program on part-time basis. Financial need is a consideration and recipients may be enrolled in an associates or bachelor’s degree program.
1. Students must submit a copy of their current academic transcript with the application form.
2. Submit a completed application to the appropriate office (high school guidance, college financial aid office, or Community Foundation).
3. DEADLINE FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIPS IS MARCH 15, unless otherwise noted. For scholarships indicating financial need is a criterion, please submit a copy of your FAFSA report.
4. Incomplete applications or those received after the deadline will not be considered. Please do not include any supplemental documentation other than what is specifically requested.
5. Applications are reviewed by a scholarship committee. Students may be asked to submit an essay, letters of support, or to attend an interview with the committee as a part of the selection process. Please note, some scholarships have their own application forms, different deadlines and may require additional documentation.
6. Students selected to receive a scholarship will be notified in writing of their award and the amount of the award. Scholarship payments will be made directly to the college or university on behalf of the student.
Deadline: March 15, 2015
Learn More: Daniel E. & Marjorie A. Hartung Scholarship