Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Essay submission must be received by July 1.
- Submit a 500- to 750-word essay
- Tell about how you are driven to innovate, how you plan to influence progress on any level in any space or how you have already affected positive change with creative thinking.
- One finalist will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for education expenses at the school of their choice.
Deadline: July 1, 2018
Learn More: http://klinedentistry.com/#scholarship