Who Can Apply:
- Must currently be enrolled in dental or hygiene school and will continue to be enrolled in dental school through the following academic year.
- No G.P.A Requirement
- Essay submission must be received by July 1st.
- Submit a 500- to 750-word essay
- Tell about how you are driven to innovate, how you plan to influence progress on any level in any space or how you have already affected positive change with creative thinking.
- One finalist will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for education expenses at the school of their choice.
Deadline: July 1, 2018
Learn More: http://klinedentistry.com/#scholarship