Who Can Apply: To be eligible for the Daniels Scholarship Program, students must satisfy the following requirements at the time of application:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a high school senior graduating from a school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Earn ACT scores of at least 17 in each category (math, English, reading, science); or an SAT math score of at least 400 and critical reading score of at least 440. Writing scores are not required. All test scores must come from a single test and must be submitted by the application deadline. Super scoring is not accepted.
Deadline: November 30, 2016
Learn More: http://www.danielsfund.org/scholarships/