Who Can Apply: The sponsors of this scholarship would like to make a difference in the life of one deserving person who is pursuing their dream in the world of aviation.
- A $3000 scholarship will be awarded to an individual working toward an instrument or multi-engine rating, commercial or CFI certificate.
- Funds will be paid directly to your flight school and training must be completed within one year.
- The recipient will be chosen on a basis of merit, career aspirations and dedication, as well as contributions to her community.
- One letter of recommendation must be from a pilot who has flown with you.
- FAA Class 1-3 Medicals will still be required and preferred, Basic Med will be considered.
- One or the other is required.
- two (one-page) recommendation letters
- typed, descriptive 500-word essay
- professional résumé
- copies of all aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook (if applying for flight scholarships). Other applicable information as requested for each specific award/grant/scholarship.
Deadline: November 12, 2018