David A. & M. Marguerite Parker Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be seniors graduating from Tescott High School, Tescott, KS.
- Recipients are to be selected from among the top five students in the class. Priority shall be given to students ranked third through fifth.
- Applicants must be attending an accredited 2 or 4-year post-secondary program.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA .
- Applicants must display a strong sense of community involvement.
- Applicants must provide evidence of financial need, which is to be a determining factor in cases of equal merit.
Deadline: February 15, 2019