Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must have completed prerequisites for nursing (BSN or RN) degree-seeking program
- Must be enrolled full-time in BSN or RN degree program by the beginning of the next academic session or semester when the award will be used.
- Applicants must be in good standing with a minimum cumulative college GPA of 3.0.
- Applicant must be a nursing student in 2, 3, and 4-year programs.
- Applicant must commit to a 1-year service obligation to practice nursing in a small community in Alaska (less than 50,000 residents per current census figures).
- Personal Essay
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- College Transcript
- Financial Need information
Deadline: April 8, 2021