David Elden College Scholarship (Deadline: February 10, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Any student who is currently enrolled at an accredited US university or college with a grade point average of at least 2.7. There are no other requirements.
- Write an essay of 1,000 words or more explaining your financial challenges and how $500 can help you?
- Attach a copy of your grades from your most recent semester. If you are going to be a college freshman please attach a copy of your final grades from your senior year in high school.
- Attach your essay in a Word document.
- You can submit a youtube video too if you please, but it must be you reading the essay you are attaching. A video is not a requirement.
- Please include within your email all your contact information and proof of enrollment at your college/university.
Deadline: February 10, 2016
Learn More: David Elden College Scholarship