Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled full-time at a four-year college or university
- Open to all majors with an interest in sports
- Classified as a sophomore as of the beginning of Fall 2016
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale and maintains such grade point average in each contract year in which the student receives a scholarship
- Recipients must meet certain GPA and conduct requirements each academic year to remain eligible for renewal
- Renewable scholarship is defined as: tuition plus all mandatory fees, room & board factoring in other available non-loan resources
- The scholarship awarded each year will be determined on the basis of merit and need
- Resume (include community service, leadership and employment/internship experience)
- 2015-2016 Student Aid Report (received from filing FAFSA)
- Most recent transcript (unofficial or official transcript that includes GPA)
- Recommendation Letter from current school faculty or staff member
- Essay: in a minimum of 500 words, please address the following:
- Sports teaches many important lessons including teamwork, leadership and discipline. How have you embodied these qualities in your academics, on your team (if possible) and in your community?
- Describe what impact this scholarship will have on your education (financial or otherwise).
Deadline: June 30, 2016