David & Philpot: Dedication for Excellence while Helping Others Scholarship (Deadline: July 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional, program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED, who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to striving towards excellence to help others, and able to demonstrate this commitment via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Submission: Respond to the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What experience or experiences made you passionate about helping others?
- In what ways are you currently trying to help others or an individual, and how does this demonstrate your commitment to striving towards excellence?
- How are your education goals going to help you to continue to help others in the future?
Deadline: July 1, 2018