David R. Miller and Sara G. Miller Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school as a graduating senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Be the dependent of an employee of Miller Welding and Machine Company or MGK Technologies, Inc.
- Preference will be given to a student pursuing an engineering or manufacturing related course of study.
- Complete the essay section of the application.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of your parent’s employment at Miller Welding and Machine Company or MGK Technologies, Inc.
Deadline: March 31, 2018