Who Can Apply:
- a legal resident of New Mexico for a minimum of one year AND
- a high school senior graduating in the spring of 2018 with a 2.5 GPA or receiving your GED diploma or certificate OR
- an undergraduate college student currently pursuing a Certificate or Degree in Metals Technology OR
- are a nontraditional student with a high school diploma or GED certificate accepted into a Metals Technology Program AND
- Will attend an accredited nonprofit or public educational institution pursuing an Associates of Applied Science Degree in Metals Technology during the 2018-19 school year
- Students may attend college full-time or part-time
- Your personal essay/statement should clearly describe your career goals and MUST include relevant experience, why you have chosen this field of study, and how you plan to use these skills to better yourself, your family and community; pictures of previous work may be included.
- Letters of reference: one or more from a teacher, counselor, mentor or community member.
Deadline: June 7, 2018