Who Can Apply: The $2,500.00 scholarship check will be made payable jointly to the recipient and to the enrolling educational institution and will be sent to the enrolling school within two months, after the Tri-County Health Care Foundation receives the required documentation. The scholarship is to be used for tuition, fees and/or books anytime during the recipient’s program.
- Has been accepted into a nursing program at an accredited college or university.
- Priority for the scholarship will be as follows:
1). A student from the TCHC service area pursuing a nursing degree
2). A student planning to seek employment in the TCHC service area after graduating.
- Has demonstrated leadership ability, initiative, and active participation in work, volunteerism, and/or community activity.
- Has a G.P.A. of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent, or meet the minimum G.P.A. requirements established for the college or university’s academia if it is higher.
- Submits the required application materials on or before the deadline date of October 1st, of the current year.
1. Signed Application Form
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Proof of acceptance to nursing program
4. Personal Statement
5. Resume’ or Biographical Sketch
6. Current Transcript
Deadline: October 1, 2015
Learn More: Davis Family Nursing Scholarship