Who Can Apply:
- You must be admitted, or have received an acceptance letter, to an accredited law school in the U.S.
- 3.5 or higher current cumulative GPA. If you are an incoming 1L student, we will accept your undergraduate cumulative GPA. If the law school you’re attending uses a pass-fail binary grade system, then we will accept a “pass”.
- Completed Application. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Upload a 400-500 word original essay on what you hope to achieve in your legal career if awarded this scholarship.
- Upload an Unofficial School Transcript. Unofficial transcripts do not need to be sealed, and can be uploaded as a PDF below.
- Upload Resume.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
Learn More: https://www.ddrlawyers.com/scholarship/