DDSRank Dental Scholarship (Deadline: September 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- To apply, you must be enrolled in high school (seniors only), college or graduate school. Enrollment will be verified by DDSRank.
- DDSRank employees or their relatives may not apply for this scholarship
- Submissions will not be accepted after September 30, 2017.
- DDSRank may disqualify any applicants whose submissions use inappropriate language or exhibit any behavior that can be deemed offensive.
- Applicants must be United States residents.
- Upon submission, all essays will become the property of DDSRank.
Submission: In 800 words or less answer the following:
- How do you think use of the Internet will reshape – or is already reshaping – the field of dentistry?
Deadline: September 30, 2017
Learn More: https://www.ddsrank.com/scholarship/