Who Can Apply:
- The student must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. college.
- Open to all majors, 2 or 4-year college degrees with a minimum of 3.0 GPA (or B average in high school).
- Recipient must be 18 years of age by the beginning of spring semester and a U.S. resident.
Submission: Please choose from one of the essay questions and submit a 500 to 1000 word response.
- How have you actively abstained from distracted driving and how do you plan on continuing to do so while you are at college?
- Have you ever seen your friends participate in distracted driving? What did you do? What are some ways you can teach them the dangers of distracted driving?
Deadline: December 27, 2019