Who Can Apply:
- Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States
- Scholarship payable to the winner who should be living in the United States
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than Fall 2016
- Winner is not based on financial need
- Relatives of DefensiveDriving.com staff may not enter
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as your course of study is equivalent to a high school senior
- Post a video creatively responding to the following prompt:
- Where would we be without cars?
- Video entries are to be 10-30 seconds in length.
- Videos are to be submitted via Twitter with 1) a short description of where you’d be without cars 2) a link to defensivedriving.com and 3) must include the hashtag #LifeWithoutCars.
- Videos must be original and not taken from any other sources.
Deadline: May 31, 2016
Learn More: https://www.defensivedriving.com/scholarship/