Who Can Apply:
• A one-year $1,000 scholarship at any recognized university or community college for undergraduate study which
will be renewable for three additional years provided the applicant is eligible.
• The applicant must be a resident of DeKalb County
• Applicants in any field of study can apply, but evidence of interest in the area of study must be demonstrated.
• Student’s activity in public and civic affairs is a determining factor in selection
- Complete the application form
- Unofficial or official transcript of courses of all college and undergraduate study
- Two letters of recommendation included with this application or mailed to the Foundation
Deadline: June 30, 2017