Delaware Association of Athletic Directors Scholarship (Deadline: January 18, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Applicant must be a senior in high school and must:
- Have achieved at least two (2) of the following: (a) minimum of B+ average; (b) ranked in the top 25 percent of class; (c) ACT score of 24 or an SAT score of 1500 (Verbal, Math and Writing).
- Have participated in two sports for at least two years in each sport.
- Have earned at least one varsity letter in each of two sports.
- Complete attached scholar/essay application.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from the high school athletic administrator/director. School athletic administrator/director must be an NIAAA member and a member of their respective state athletic administrators association.
Deadline: January 18, 2018