Delta Air Lines Aviation Maintenance Management/Aviation Business Management Scholarship (Deadline: November 12, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Delta Air Lines will award a $5,000 scholarship to a student currently enrolled in an associate or baccalaureate degree in aviation maintenance management or aviation business management.
- In addition to the $5,000 scholarship, the recipient will receive a trip to the 30th Annual International Women in Aviation Conference (includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations and conference fee).
- Applicants must be full-time college students, with a minimum of two semesters left (as of February 2019), with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or better.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens.
Submission: IN ADDITION to all WAI requirements, please include a detailed essay (500 -1000 words), double spaced, type written which addresses the following topics:
1. Who or what inspired you to pursue a career in aviation maintenance management/aviation business management?
2. What is or has been your greatest life challenge, and how has it enriched your and/or someone else’s life?
3. If someone else was to describe your greatest strength, what would it be and why, and what do you consider to be your strongest characteristic and why?
4. What has been your most memorable academic experience and how did you handle this situation?
5. Why are you the most qualified candidate for the Delta Air Lines Maintenance Management/Aviation Business Management Scholarship?
Deadline: November 12, 2018