Delta Air Lines Engineering Scholarship (Deadline: November 12, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Delta Air Lines will award a $5,000 scholarship to a student currently enrolled in a Baccalaureate degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering.
- In addition to the $5,000 scholarship, the recipient will receive a trip to the 30th Annual International Women in Aviation Conference (includes round trip airfare, hotel accommodations and conference fee).
- Applicants must be full-time students at the junior or senior level with a minimum of two semesters (as of February 2019), with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or better.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens.
Submission: IN ADDITION to all WAI requirements you must also include a detailed essay (500 -1000 words), double spaced, type written which addresses the following topics:
1. Who or What inspired you to pursue a career in Aero-space/Aeronautical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering?
2. What is or has been your greatest life challenge, and how has it enriched your and/or someone else’s life?
3. If someone else was to describe your greatest strength, what would it be and why, and what do you consider to be your strongest characteristic and why?
4. What has been your most memorable academic experience and how did you handle this situation?
5. Why are you the most qualified candidate for the Delta Air Lines Engineering Scholarship?
Deadline: November 12, 2018