Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a resident of either Transylvania County or Henderson County who has graduated from a public, private, parochial or home school program who wishes to pursue an undergraduate degree at a degree granting college or university and who demonstrates the need for financial assistance in order to attend an institution of higher learning.
- The applicant should have a cumulative GPA equivalent to a “C average” upon graduation.
- Preference will be given to students from Transylvania County.
- Financial need will be more strongly considered than grades.
- An adult student will be considered for this scholarship if he or she can demonstrate reason as to why he or she did not pursue his or her college education immediately after high school.
- Such reasons would include but are not limited to military service, medical reasons, family obligations, and/or mission work.
- The recipient must be awarded the scholarship prior to the age of 30
Deadline: December 15, 2019
Learn More: http://www.cfhcforever.org/scholarships