Who Can Apply:
- Established in loving memory of Deputy James Bart Hart who lost his life in a tragic car accident while on duty.
- A scholarship in the amount of $1,500 will be awarded to a high school senior from Elmore County High School.
- Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be the child of a first responder (police officer, paramedic, firefighter, etc.).
- Scholarship is need-based.
- Please include high school transcript, two reference letters and an essay outlining how this scholarship can help you.
Submission: High School Transcript, Essay and References.
Deadline: March 1, 2020