Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be employees, spouses of employees, or dependent children and grandchildren of Desert Mountain employees or employees of Capital Consultants Management Corporation (CCMC) that are in direct service to the Desert Mountain Homeowners Association.
- The employee must be in good standing at the time of application.
- Employees can have full time or part time status as defined by the Desert Mountain Human Resources requirements.
- Full time employees must be employed a minimum of one year at the time of the application deadline.
- Part time employees must be employed a minimum of two years at the time of the application deadline with at least 1,000 hours worked over those two years.
- Financial Need as demonstrated by the Student Aid Report (SAR) from the FAFSA.
- Applicants must be residents of the United States and attending a school in the United States.
- Full or part time student.
Submission: In 250 words, please discuss your Grade Point Average (GPA).
Deadline: March 1, 2021