Your Diamond Teacher Scholarship (Deadline: December 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Open to Undergraduate, Graduate, and Incoming Students
- Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
Submission: All you need to do is put your writer’s hat on and create a 500-750-word essay from one of these topics:
- The Science of Sparkle
- Why Online Diamond Shopping Appeals to Millennials
- How Are Diamonds Relevant in Today’s Society?
- Is Online Diamond Shopping Safe?
- The Pros and Cons of Buying Diamonds Online vs. Brick and Mortar Stores
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy Diamonds Blindly
- Why You Should Invest on the Best Diamond Cut and Not an a Bigger Carat Weight
- The Science Behind Shining Bright Like a Diamond
- Why Diamonds Make for the Best Engagement Rings
- Are Diamonds Really Forever?
Deadline: December 15, 2017