Who Can Apply: The Diane O. McDaniel Scholarship was established in 2007 by Diane O. McDaniel, who is a retired human resources executive from Cleveland, Ohio. The scholarship is a reflection of her appreciation for the extremely valued Cleveland Public School education she received while attending Glenville High School, and her dedication to the education and development of Cleveland’s young people.
- Must be a graduating senior from Glenville High School (or Ginn Academy)
- Must be enrolling in an accredited two- or four-year college or university for attendance on a full-time basis
- Must have a minimum grade-point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale
- Scholarship is only for college/university students (no vocational training)
- Must demonstrate financial need
Deadline: March 15, 2020