Dickson Frohlich Law Office Scholarship (Deadline: May 20, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the US or are planning to matriculate in the fall of 2019.
- Must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school
- If an applicant is under 18, the permission of a parent or guardian
- Submission of the video essay by 5/20/19 at 9am PST.
- Winner chosen on 6/01/19.
Submission: The video essay should respond to the following question:
“Washington is America’s Top State for Business in 2017
In 2017, Washington was America’s Top State for Business. Washington has the highest concentration of STEM (science, technology, education and math) workforce and one of the largest increases of economic growth of any state at nearly 2 ½ times the national average.
If a group of four entrepreneurs were to start a technology-based consulting company, which business entity should they choose to form, and why?”
Deadline: May 20, 2019
Learn More: https://www.dicksonlegal.com/scholarship/