Who Can Apply:
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college in the US or are planning to matriculate in the fall of 2018.
- Must be in good academic standing if currently enrolled in college or high school
- If an applicant is under 18, the permission of a parent or guardian
- Submission of the video essay by 5/15/18 at 9am PST.
- Winner chosen on 6/01/18.
Submission: The video essay should respond to the following question:
There is a bit of discretion involved when a judge is deciding spousal support/maintenance awards in a divorce or legal separation. Do you believe that the current factors which determine these decisions are sufficient? Do you think that spousal support/maintenance is still needed in today’s day/age?
Deadline: May 15, 2018
Learn More: https://www.dicksonlegal.com/scholarship/