Who Can Apply:
- Students must be in or planning to enter their first year of college or graduate school.
- Transfer students may apply if they are new to the university.
- The school needs to be in the United States.
- To receive scholarship funds, you must be living in the United States (with a U.S. mailing address) at the time of the scholarship’s due date.
- You must show proof that you’re in your first year. Provide a digital copy (PDF, JPG/PNG) of your college acceptance letter and include the college letterhead. If you do not have your letter, we also accept other forms of proof, including an email from the college stating you’ve been accepted for your first year, digital transcripts, or a screencap of your first course load.
Submission: Submit a unique 500+ word essay on this topic: “You have your own late night talk show, who do you invite as your first guest?”
Deadline: July 16, 2021
Learn More: https://www.dbdlawfirm.com/scholarship/