Who Can Apply:
- An applicant must be a citizen of Canada, USA, or Australia
- Must have completed high school/secondary school education
- Must have enrolled or planning to enroll for a UG or PG course in engineering (for example B.E., M.E., B. Tech., M. Tech. etc) from an accredited
- college/university/institution in Australia, USA or Canada
- An applicant shouldn’t be a dropout or shouldn’t have a gap between the bachelor’s and master’s degree
Submission: Students must have to submit a project relevant courses of which they want to apply for the scholarship program. For example: if you want to enroll or planning to enroll for engineering, you can submit a project that includes a new idea with an innovative approach.
Deadline: June 15, 2020