Who Can Apply:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Major in Computer Engineering, Computer Information System, Computer Science, Computer Science/MIS, Engineering Technology, Information Management System, Information Technology, Software Engineering, System Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Analytics Risk Management, Supply Chain Logistics, Economics or Other STEM related majors.
- Be a first semester sophomore beginning Fall 2017.
- Enroll full-time at any UNCF member institution or other accredited HBCUs.
- Be a US citizen.
1. Essay describing about their personal statement of career interest,
2. One letter of recommendation from faculty member who is familiar with the applicant’s academic abilities,
3. Most recent official transcript.
Deadline: September 15, 2017