DIVERSEability Magazine Scholarship (Deadline: August 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply: To be eligible for scholarship contest, you must be: a legal US resident, and either a current (1) student at an accredited U.S.College or University, or (2) an undergraduate student who has applied or will apply to a U.S. College or University. Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter this contest.
- Unofficial transcript (Applicant may need to submit by mail, an un-opened copy of official transcripts if elected as a finalist).
- Letter from Admissions confirming deposit on school letterhead
- Official enrollment verification form.
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead.
Additionally, you must:
- Verify you have read and understand the DIVERSEability Magazine School Scholarship requirements.
- Submit a readable copy of your entry (only one entry per student is allowed).
- Submit a clear headshot no smaller than 300 pixels (width) of yourself. The image file must be in the following format .PNG or .JPG.
Deadline: August 15, 2018