DNA Career Mobility Scholarship Graduate Nurse (Deadline: September 15, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Be an active DNA Associate member for 2 years.
- Be employed in the specialty of Dermatology.
- Currently be a BSN/MSN, prepared RN or NP.
- Be pursuing an advanced degree in nursing.
- Be accepted as a student in a certified nursing program.
- Must write an article for FOCUS within one year.
- Letters of recommendations from nursing professionals, educational faculty, and/or employers – limit of 3.
- A detailed letter stating:
- Professional goals.
- Course of study proposed.
- Time frame for completion of study.
- Funds necessary to meet educational needs.
- Statement of need.
- Documentation of enrollment at a certified school of nursing.
- Documentation of involvement with DNA in past 2 years.
- A completed awards application.
Deadline: September 15, 2017