Who Can Apply:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must hold a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must either attend or plan to enroll at a college or university, community college, technical school, or business school.
- Must be either pursuing a Legal college degree, law school degree, certification in paralegal studies, legal assistant studies, court reporting, or another legal-related field.
- Employees, interns & contractors of d’Oliveira & Associates and their immediate families, as well as winners from previous years are ineligible to participate in this Essay Contest.
- A 500-word essay Persuading Young People To Make Choices That Will Avoid Distracted Driving (drinking, texting, talking w/passengers etc.). Applications without this essay component will not be considered.
- Applicants who are still in high school or working on their GED must submit both a valid high school transcript AND proof of acceptance and enrollment in his/or her future educational institution.
- Applicants who have graduated from high school or have a GED equivalent do not have to submit a high school transcript but must submit proof of acceptance and enrollment in his/or her future educational institution.
Deadline: July 28, 2017
Learn More: http://www.good-legal-advice.com/scholarship/