Who Can Apply:
- Recipient is currently attending an accredited university, or entering college in the fall of 2015. Graduate and law school students are encouraged to apply.
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts.
- A completed Scholarship Application Form
- One-page typed essay on how domestic violence affected you.
- An official copy of high school and / or undergrad college transcripts for all schools attended.
Deadline: July 31, 2015
Learn More: Domestic Violence Law Firm Scholarship