Who Can Apply:
- Graduating senior from a high school in Beaufort or Jasper counties located in South Carolina or Chatham County in Georgia; and who is a resident of either South Carolina or Georgia.
- Must show evidence of outstanding academic and personal achievement, along with involvement in the Performing Arts.
- Must show evidence they have been accepted and will be attending an accredited college or university.
- Should be pursuing a degree program in the area of the Performing Arts and a future career in the area of the Performing Arts and/or the music industry.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 a 4.0 scale or the equivalent on an alternate scale.
- Should have a score equivalent to or better than the state average on tests designed to measure aptitude for college (e.g., SAT, ACT).
- Preference will be given to applicants who can show evidence of how they have used their musical talent skills to assist their faith community
Deadline: April 6, 2018