Who Can Apply:
- Attend or plan to attend Carnegie Mellon University or Point Park University.
- Have special talent or interest in the performing and theatrical arts.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend Carnegie Mellon University or Point Park University.
- Be a good student but not in the top 10% academically. Also, be involved in extracurricular and/or other activities outside of school which reflect an ordinary (typical) student who shows extraordinary self-discipline and motivation to goals larger than self.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone unrelated to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019
Amount: $2,000 to $8,000