Who Can Apply:
- Graduating senior from an accredited high school in Maricopa County planning to begin full time college studies within four months of high school completion.
- Admitted to an accredited university or community college for full time undergraduate study.
- Financial need as indicated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid report (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- 3.5 or higher cumulative grade point average in high school.
- Minimum college admission test score of 28 on the ACT or 1250 (math + critical reasoning) on the SAT.
- Demonstrated evidence of high motivation, determination to succeed and potential leadership.
Deadline: March 27, 2015
Learn More: Don & Sybil Harrington Scholarship